October 01, 2016

September's Good Things




Heey! it's good to see me back filling this dumb blog with words. September has become a great month for me because of...


#harrypotter
My siblings back to their old hobbies on admiring Harry Potter after they found Pottermore which apparently Rowling’s digital wizardly-world. I know right, magic went digital. That’s how two contradictory things finally got married? Well, the magic didn’t feel magical though.
After a few of 'magical' test, Tegi and my big bro Banie are in the same House, Ravenclaw. While my lil-sis Uwie got into Huplepuff, so did A Bagus (Tegi's husband). And guest what? I made myself into Slytherin.Yaay! Please, be careful, I might be seriously dangerous :v


#mulkiardhy
Remember the guy from Bandung whose name identically with me? I finally met him after 7 years bizarre friendship through internet. He's more awesome in the real world though, no kidding. His a great person, I learned a lot from him. In return, I made him ride TransJakarta in rush-hour which's awful, and I had a feeling that he kinda hated it, lol. Sorry.


#theweddings
Three friends of mine having their wedding held on September; Sukma, Dini, and Ka Mujib. I wish they had always blessed with happiness in any condition they'll gonna trough with their new family. 


#thejob
I know I was fussy a bit too much about my boss, the messy job desk, and bla bla bla that made me want to leave this office before three months ended. Now I hate to say this; I honestly started to love my job, I’m getting good on everything, my boss got friendlier, and I started to think that I probably gonna miss all my friend here if I am leaving.
Though, those things didn't actually made me wanna stay, I'll see something after January.


#thecashflow
The stupid me always learn real slow, even after 8 months making my own money, its always ended up for something really stupid. I just realized that I need to manage my cash flow and start investing. Well, it's good to be awake.


#theparents
I'm glad that my dad finally started his new little business, that's a super late but a great start anyway. Hopping he live long enough for me to accept him as good as a father I used to adore.


#thespirituallife
I've been learning my religion deeply to an amazing Guru and wife. Honestly the life got greater after I met them. It such a blessing to know them and learn a lot from them.


I hope your September greater than mine :)

*image source: istockphoto
Share:

0 komentar: