October 16, 2017

Murmuring: Am I Naive

Today was another day I miss writing my shitty day so it would at least drain out  problems out of my mind. It wasn't, but sure helps.

I was running like crazy this 24 hours, helping others solve their problems while I had my own waiting.

It's not a paid job, more likely voluntary but I did it anyway.

None of this I wanted to brag about, but sometimes I felt tired spending my time and my energy for people who don't really understand my situation. But again, I did it anyway.

Mostly my sister complained about me being naive and unrealistic. Maybe because she's a pro then she calculate everything while I'm  doing it purposeless, just when a friend of mine asking for a help.

Ah, sorry I'm being haphazard. I was talking about creative jobs such as photography, designing, and other stuffs relate to digital artwork. My family was really into it, even my sister was made it into a pro. She went to college major in design. No wonder she's calculated everything.

Said she, I should put on my price tag because the job spent times, ideas, energy, creativity out of me. And I know she's right.

But then, I'm not a pro like her. Feels like I don't deserve a price tag on me (well, maybe not yet).

Temporarily, I'll do the job just when I had the time and I really wanted to do it. I was just glad that I could help my friend.

To be honest, I had a thought my friend would paid me with a chance to help me someday in the future.

Now I know why she called me naive.



Share:

0 komentar: