December 26, 2017

Outta Place

Have you ever find yourself lost in the middle of a group talk? You hate the conversation but you couldn’t escape and you do nothing just because you are too lazy to defend an argument? I did it very often for the sake of world peace.

Me and my cubical friends always had casual conversation during lunch break,  mostly about brandnew apparel they're gonna buy early next month or they just gossiping or joking around, and their favorite joke was about sex. 

Most people would laugh out loud to sex-jokes, but I kinda offended if I was in the middle of it.

I mean, talking about your penis, your vagina, or your boobs or any other raunchy things without any good intended such as self-educate, sharing problems, or anything for your mental healt. What's for? It's not something proper to laugh at. 

Sexual talk considered as a personal and serious matter to me, but not to my friends. Feels like I’m a lost Digimon in the middle of Pokemon movie. I can't use my power to defeat them, because I'm not in the right scene. 

I don’t know, I just can't find the hilarious side of their jokes. I can't take sex-jokes as a joke. I am more into sarcastic and thoughtful jokes like what Sheldon did in Big Bang Theory. 


Maybe I'm being too serious, whatever. 
Share:

0 komentar: