February 13, 2016

The Cubical Club

Early this year I was becoming a 24 YO woman and graduated. Which means.. I need to start pay my own bills, which means.. I need to live separately from my mother, which means.. I need to taking care of myself, fully.

Oh, haven't I told you that I've already find a way to pay my own bills. Currently I was payed for a job dealing with ecommerce things. Its pretty explode my mind in the first day though I have pretty nice people surrounding me.

I need to memorize a lot of things, codes, people's names, things to do, fashion, blah blah blah.

I don't realize that I become a member of the cubical club for the second time after my awkward phase in 2013 with Erlangga.

Let me tell you about this cubical club. The term is actually not official. I made it up to picture a kind of working circumstances in an office where you can find people bussy in their own desk with walls separating each other.

That's the kind of club I am talking about, but without walls covering-up our faces in this case.

Let me introduce you to the cheerful Ka Ginny, the Instagram-Guy Ricco, the joyful Ka Friska, the quiet Nadya, the sarcastic Aldi, the calm ka Cipet, the silent Jeje, and our photographer Ka Juan. Oh, and me among them, the refund girl? Ugh, failed

Anyway, here I am.

Share:

0 komentar: