April 27, 2018

Encourage Other

 Photo by Bino Storyteller on Unsplash

A good thing about having friend is when they told you honestly about your capability on something even when you don't ask one. Somehow it enlightened another side of you, like sun rising inside you. Have you ever feel that?

I was growing up in an artsy kinda family. Art is a superpower we have inside our blood. That's probably because what my dad capable of. Include playing music instruments (traditional and modern), painting, sketching, sculpture, design, and he often getting fussy about things he felt less incoherent trough his artsy-scanning eyes.

During years we grow up together, my siblings started to find their art sense. The male were having a good shoot in music, some of them were joining bands. Drawing and sketch more inherent to the girls, both of my sister good at drawing characters, creating doodles and comic making. While I doodle my abstract life.

Surrounded by people with art superpower made me asked my self what did I capable of? I don't  play music instruments and I'm not good in drawing.

Only sometimes I think my art superpower arouse, when I saw an advertising poster less artistic and I had this mental-correction. Another time I was good re-design something by imitating others. Then I doubt my art power even exist, when its hard for me to create an original design came from my own imagination.

I thought maybe art isn't my field. Maybe I was good at something without physical prove, something mental.

Until one day in a train vacation a friend told me that I had something not everyone would have. A power to listen and involved honestly in conversation when someone tell their story.

Instantly I feel awesome.

What I am trying to tell was, I really amazed by the way a friend told me that I actually had something special on my own.

Basically, I knew I had it, she just said out loud to convince me.

Thought it could be amazing if I could did it to other. Filling up the energy by telling they had those positive things/attitude and that's what made them special.
Share:

0 komentar: