April 08, 2018

My Unexpected No. 04: The Escaped Door


Photo by Garrett Sears on Unsplash

Gladly I was made a right decision to leave my current office because the situation was so fucked up and I can't allowed myself to be the black sheep no more.

The story started a week ago when my only partner was kicked out immediately last minute before April started. She was told to stop working there on Friday and had no chance to find a back up job before she left. Which means.. I became the only one who will in charge on everything and I'm not happy about it. Because it is impossible to handle two brand e-commerce plus a warehouse by two experienced person with a high expectations everything will running smoothly. And now they wanted to cut one leg?

If I could make a analogy, we (me and my partner) were like a two-legs broken chair and really wanted to strengthen our self by adding another leg. But then what we concern doesn't concern them (the company). According to them the best way to make things better was by replacing a leg with the new one. What was wrong in their fucking mind! We are the grassroots who know better. Argh! I was really upset.

For only a couple of days after my partner left, I was stressed out by the things I need to handle alone and if there's an escaped door I would gladly vanished from that cursed place.

But then, the escaped door emerged on Thursday afternoon. Without hesitation I am entering. But the process was not that easy. In order to be vanished from that placed as soon as possible, I need to allow all my payroll vanished too. Even my bosses were blackmailed me. Hahahaha! All I am going to say was: I am taking all the consequences I deserve, and I am not fucking scared.

Well, enough for the bad words.

After all this time, I have been trough good and bad times with a few good people there. Some remain supportive, some just getting suspicious but life is moving on. For two years I've gained a lot: friends, e-commerce/marketing skills, and I really thankful for that. I don't really want to expel myself like this, but this is for the best.

Regarding this still is an early beginning of 2018, I am welcoming a new job, new life and a boyfriend. Oh, how I love my unexpected.

Share:

0 komentar: