February 25, 2018

About Someone

Photo by Noah Silliman on Unsplash



I might be wrong to say this, but our companionship may just delaying somewhere in the future. We have actually met somewhere in the past but we forget to light up the match.

Then we met here in a moment where we find ourselves in the most unstable situation, nothing fancy, no future yet, just a tip of realization that we are (at least) not alone.


Let me define you as a diamond inside a rock, the only way to get to you is to crack the covering stone. It sure hard, but I would like to try if you let me.


Bravery is my only sword, to finally throw my deep dark thoughts and showed my shadowy corner beyond anyone I ever invited to.


Imagine we are in the gambling table, I was there waiting for your next move. Winning the game over you was my pleasure. I am such a competitor but believe me, it is the only way you might need me.


Though I'm not sure what you are looking for in life, I hope someday you will found those things in me.
Share:

0 komentar: